Foster and Partners are seeking a Mid-Weight 3D Generalist to join their established in-house visualisation team. As a Mid-Weight 3D Generalist, you will be working within our animation team. It is therefore imperative the successful candidate can animate and design in 3D. This position would ideally suit someone with strong experience working in 3D Motion Graphic Design or 3D CGI. Upon joining our creative team, you will be using the latest three dimensional software, rendering techniques and hardware to produce high-end photo realistic images for concept, as well as developing sophisticated films, animations and award winning visuals for competitions. Ideally, you should be a competent user in the following software: Cinema4D, Octane, Adobe Suites, After Effects, whilst knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Vray are highly desirable.
Qualities, skills and experience required
- Thorough working knowledge of Cinema4D, Octane and Adobe Suites
- Strong experience in 3D Animation and 3D design
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Vray
- Must be able to demonstrate creative flair and strong technical ability.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Legally able to work in the country in which position is based
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work
- Able to work as part of an effective Team
If you would like to hear more information, please send an up to date CV and portfolio to: ewoodroof@FosterandPartners.com